Tuesday, March 11, 2008

im the arse and she's the hole!

COUNTDOWN: 10more ordinary days to a special day! =DD

i stayed sab's house yesterday. haha. we were BEACH-ing the whole night through. it's not BIATCHING but BEACHING! haha. it's a game lah. called Beach Life. dam fun. i intro to her de =\ haha. now i gave her the dream of OPENING HER OWN BEACH RESORT! haha. jiayous le hole!
haha. im the arse and she's the hole! 2gether we make the arsehole! cause we are each other's kachang! get it?????????? kachang sounds like cousin! LOL! =X im not lame! im just walkable.

anyways. 2day went skuul for amaths. mr poh was like recording the lesson for those who are absent. dam funny! cause he will go through a part of the qns den he will record. so when he start recording. he ask qns. den i answered. haha. den he said. "VERY SMART!" LOL! den i said "YOU DIDNT SAY MY NAME!" haha! so he said. "VERY SMART JASMINE!" LOLLL!! so my voice is like recorded in the video thingy! haha! i went home and check it out! I CAN SEE THE VIDEO ALREADY! COOOOOOOOOOOL! AND I HEARD MY NAME! HAHAH! and i let my sis hear! LOL! den i told her the LAO WANG joke mr poh told us. LOLLL! and she started laughing like crazy! LOLLLLLLL!!!!

anyways, aft dat, it was like we went for CO. haha. ended kinda late. den went home. supposed to go kbox with teri and joni 2mr. but then is like. only the 3 of us and is like my mum wan bring me go visit my dad. cause he got present for me. hahahaha! yays! =\ anyways, aft dat i wan go shoppingggggggggggg! lol!!!!!! go buy the pump shoes. not exactly pumps. not exactly shoes. actually is shoes lah. but not those converse kinda shoes. ok. nvms. anyways. i CANT WAIT! WHEEEES! I NEED TO SHOPPPPPPPPPP!

lol. den my mum, sis and i are like findin my BIRTHDAY CAKE! WHEEES! HAHA! den i finally found one REALLY CUTE ONE! SHANT SAY HOW IT LOOKS LIKE! =DD IT SHALL BE A SUPRISE ON THE 22ND! =DD

I CANT WAIT FOR THE 22ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S NIGHT FEVER! LOLLL!

to people who are asking me bout my presents :

I WAN!!!
1.PRACTICAL THINGS!
eg. clothes? shoes? bags?
2. CAN BE RELATED TO LADYBUGS!
3. OR BARNEY!
4. GREEN OR PURPLE?

anything lah. AH LIAN THINGS ALSO CAN LAH. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! =X

No comments: