Friday, May 16, 2008

SADDDDDDDDD LAHHHH!

received my results already. like shyt can. haha.
shall just post it up. dun care lah. i have like. a spread of grades. LOL!

English : 54%, C6(er, only for P2)
Chinese : 65%, B3
Emaths : 66%, B3
Amaths : 31%, F9
Science(Phy/Chem) : 47%, D7
Combined Humanities(SS/Hist) : 41%, E8
Pure Literature : 64, B4

yups. so it's like. i have. 3 Bs, 1 C, 1 D, 1 E and 1 F. LOL~ sad. only no A. if not i got like all. hahahaha. and U also. anyways. my L1R5 and L1B4 is like. horrible. so, ya. haha. anyways. dam pissed can. is like. i studied loh. but still fail like !@#$%^&*()!! dam pissed. but aft getting back lit and eng. i dam happy. hahahaha! cause i managed to pass eng, which i thought i was gonna fail, and i passed lit, with flying colours somemore. ok lah. to me it's flying colours. haha.

anyways. i kinda like, totally given up on amaths. hahaha. sucks like shyt. P1 i got like, 10/80. HAHAHAHA! den P2 i got like 45/100.which is considered kinda gudd. haha. to me again.

oh wells. no use brooding over it right? it's like split milk, no use crying over it. so, just enjoy my JUNE HOLIDAYS! =DDD

2mr gonna play pool and sing ktv! woots! =)) long time no enjoy le. hahaha! oks. gtg sleep. 1.20am le. hahaha. and 2mr got stupidd tuition. go also no use. see my results know le. hahahahaha!

TATAS! x33s~~

PS! I MISS MY PANDA IN MAPLE! x((

No comments: