Tuesday, May 01, 2007

haiix

haiix.. i tink i like him.. cUx of wat he said.. made me realise dat i actually love him.. but yet.. haiix.. i cant do anytink.. dere's nth i can do bout it.. i cant possibly tel him i love him.. i noe dat's impossible.. hw can we actually be 2gether.. it's impossible.. i doubt eu even feel dat way.. eu habbx onli taken me as eur mei all tishHx while.. haiix.. wat nw.. i donchHx noe wat to do.. when i see eu ignorin me.. or maybe even neglectin me.. it realli hurts deep dwn.. but yet.. i cant do anytink.. i darent tok to eu much.. jux in case eu find me irritatin.. onli conversations i can make wibBx eu ishHx wat i alwaix tok to eu bout.. like hmwk.. and moi past.. dat's all.. but it onli sums up to less denchHx 5mins.. nt even 3mins.. but yet.. i feel a sense of satisfaction when eu jux call me or jUx tok to me.. haiix.. i doncHhx noe wat to do.. recently.. moi love for eu has suddenly grown.. even more.. but yet.. haiix.. eu donchHx noe.. eu juX donchHx noe hw i feel.. hw i realli feel.. i cant 4get eu.. eu were dere.. moi ups and dwns.. eu noe when i cried.. when i smiled.. we even joked.. i was moi real me when i tok to eu.. but yet.. haiix.. i tink it's jux the courage.. haiix.. confusion.. im alwaix tryin to get eur attention.. but i received none frm eu.. haiix..

No comments: