Thursday, February 07, 2008

mum's birthday cum cny eve dinner!

2day is mum's birthday and also cny eve dinner! haha. fun fun! i bought mum a cake. from royal. it's blackforest. kinda small. and it was $21. haha. ok lah. my mum happy can already. not always do i get a chance to treat her right? haha. anyways, she knew that i bought blackforest when she saw the royal plastic bag. haha. cause she knows that i am aware she likes royal's blackforest cake. anyways, the cakes dere are GREAT!! dam good lah. haha!

this is the webbie to go : http://www.royalcakes.com/

i personally love the Strawberry Coldset Cheese. haha. DAM NICE LAH!! I WAN FOR MY BIRTHDAY CAKE! HAHAHAHA! *HINT HINT* =X

im like doing free advertising for them. hahahahaha!
anyways, my dad, mum, jac jie(eldest sis) and eugene kor(her hubby), jo jie(second eldest sis) and her boyfriend, and me had tuan yuan fan. haha.we had steamboat and bbq. it's like combined. haha. fun lah. ate until my stomach almost burst. hahaha!
i also made some last minute cny decors for the house using ang baos. haha. cute OK! and my hand HURT!!! haha! cause my stapler sucks lah. okoks, picture TIME! =DD

ready for cny!

OUCH! MY HANDS HURT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! =DD
not yet hanged up! haha.

cute shaunshaun! poor boy! he's hungry again!

No comments: