Thursday, February 21, 2008

wtf sia

wth lah. alrdy said wan celeb my birthday by booking chalet alrdy. den i asked HER, den SHE said dun wan. wat my elder sisters all also dint celeb, wan celeb wait until 21yrs old. wtf lah. den i said ok loh. den i pay everything you dun come. den she say ok. GOOD AH. like dat even better. dun wan HER to be dere. see her face spoil my mood nia. wtf lah. my own fking birthday i need to fking plan it right. tmd.

still can rmb last yr or the yr b4, cant rmb. but is like. my eldest sis bought cake for me. but she had to go home. den waited for HER and my 2nd sis to come home and celeb. den like, tmd, dey DUN WAN to help me put the fking candles lah. like. wtf sia. den bo bian, i celeb by my own lah. dam fking pissed off can. i put my own candles, den light it up, den i bring it into my room, sing my own birthday song can. den dey see le den come sing song. like. wtf lah. i dam fking pissed can. it's like, wan help me celeb den do properly lah. need the birthday gerl to set up every fking thing den come and celeb. wtf lah. and i was like crying lah. like wth can. den nxt day my eldest sis ask bout it. den i told her lah. den she was like, "wah lao, her birthday you all cannot do for her meh. whr got she do her own." wth lah. i think my whole family, only she got feelings lah. wtf.

dam pek chek now. i tink maybe i go make my own chalet, call all my frens. dun invite any family. best sia.

No comments: